Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cross Stitch

I have attempted my very first cross stitch project! So excited that this is happening!  The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
I ripped a good bit out oh around three times an entire row had to be taken out.  What can you do, sometimes my counting was off so I placed the wrong stitch or color in the wrong place.  However this pattern was super beginner friendly.  Anything that I couldn't figure out I would youtube and that helped immensely.  The back is a lumpy mess but it's okay because the front worked out great.  This is going to be a Christmas present for my niece as soon as I finish the other two pieces.  I'm not sure what to do with the finished project if I should frame it or try to incorporate it into a pillow?  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment